Today I need to be reminded that God is my ROCK and REDEEMER! I don’t have to do these difficult parts of life on my own or by relying only on my own understanding and strength. That isn’t my job…it’s HIS.
I am under many pressures these days.
- Regular mom and wife pressures (not to diminish these, because they are very real and very BIG and potentially CONSUMING)
- Blogging pressures (Who knew that committing to posting daily on one topic for 31 days would cause pressure?!?!)
- Writing/ Publishing pressures (I have a new book coming out soon. Conquering The Grief That Stole Christmas: Shifting Your Vision to Find Hope During The Holidays. TONS of pressure on this front as it is material that needs to be in the hands of grieving people BEFORE the holidays!)
- Work pressures (Yes, I have a job too and coach clients during their seasons of change.)
- Volunteer pressures (Can I say “NO” to anything?)
- Friend pressures (I LOVE my girlfriends…but don’t always have time to show them)
- He planned for me to be a good wife and mother, and with His help, I can be.
- He called me to write…and I trust Him for the words.
- He placed this book in my heart…He will see it comes together in His timing.
- He gifted me my job…He will pour out His wisdom as I work with clients.
- He notched our a place for me to serve for no other reason than to be a blessing and a gift. He will redeem my time.
- He gifted me with beautiful friends who know I love them whether we see one another or not.